11th October 2014
Post reblogged from The art & interests of Miu/Cookingpeach with 621,375 notes
WHY ARENT THERE ADULT-SIZED PLAYGROUNDS
LIKE EVERYTHING IS THE SAME AS A KIDS PLAYGROUND
WHY DO WE NOT HAVE THOSE
theme parks. just. theme parks.
but u have to pay for theme parks
that’s the adult part
son of a bitch
ladies and gentlemen, behold
the St. Louis City Museum:
Playground for adults and children.
They even serve alcohol.
I know where we’re going guys
Good to see the City Museum getting some attention. It’s a fantastic place.
7th October 2014
Chat reblogged from KORRA NATION with 6,988 notes
When my future children misbehave
- Child 1: Please, don't ground us!
- Me: Stop groveling as if this is the worst day of your life. This is a good day. I'm going to give you all the opportunity to rehabilitate yourselves, and become productive members of this family.
- Right now, you're lost. But pledge your loyalty to me, and I'll give you a new purpose in your lives. Of course if you don't want to cooperate you can stay right here. Hopefully someone saves you before Mom finds this mess. But I wouldn't count on it.
- Child 1: No, we'll play nice! Don't leave us here!
- Child 2: We pledge our loyalty to you, Great Dad.
- -Kuvira's Guide to Good Parenting
1st October 2014
Photo reblogged from ▽IαнƒУ▽ with 77,695 notes
14th May 2014
Photoset reblogged from NYPhil with 4,101 notes
How Composers Spent Their Time
These snapshots give us just a glimpse of what life was like for these towering figures of classical music. Take a look at some of the quirky, idiosyncratic doings of Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Mozart, and other geniuses of note here.
The composition nerd in me loves this.
4th May 2014
Photo reblogged from The art & interests of Miu/Cookingpeach with 38,410 notes
And on that day, humanity was taunted a second time.
3rd May 2014
Photoset reblogged from I Raff I Ruse with 1,631 notes
30th April 2014
Photo reblogged from TND Tumblr with 13,113 notes